Java Culture *** Artists Idaho
Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!!
This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those who do not know who the are just search here under "Java Junkiez" on rip off report or Google it. These *** artists have stolen from numerous employees, vendors, owners, investors, and even the military!!!!!! They are on the run. I am a resident of the city that they scammed in 2013 in FT Lee, VA. This is now the 13th coffee shop that they have "opened". What happend to the rest????? They are all shut down!
Becuase of all of the money and people they have stolen from, they were forced to hide out in Idaho and changed there company names. [continued below]....
..... They are probably in witness protection or something. Why else would you go to Idaho???
Please help spread the word and warn everyone who walks into there shop!! Do not support these traveling *** artists!! This shop will be closed down in 6-12 months just as the others! They will then screw all the employees, vendors, land lords, community and whatever else the can.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Company Practices
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I work at the Broadway Jimmy John's in Boise, Id and i was nice enough to cover a shift for a co-worker so she could plan for her graduation party..."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "I spent over 3300 on blinds for my new home. The local installer was a nice guy. The blinds were inconstant colors and every window had 3-5 bent blinds. some of them..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."